Fate Furnace fat burner reviews are almost non-existent as this small supplement brand continues to grow into a legitimate contender in the sports nutrition scene. In this Fate Furnace review I’m going to tell you more about the companies second product and how it impacted me. We’ll discuss Fate Furnace in ever way possible- from the formula and ingredients, to the packaging, to the side effects (if there are any), and of course going into painstaking detail on the performance of the fat burner itself. I’ll describe for you the key changes that this product had on my physique during the three week trial that I underwent with Fate Furnace. By the end of my Fate Furnace review you will have a fantastic idea of what this product is all about and if it might be the right fat burning supplement for you. As with all Fit Life Allie reviews, I’ll give you plenty of entertainment value in the review as well. You know I like to have fun with these things! So let’s get this Fate Furnace Fat Burner Review underway!
You know what sucks? Not being caffeinated. I feel like an empty shell. Like a lost soul. Like my head is in a fog, and also like I’m in slow motion. My typing is slower, even! Ugh. Stimulant breaks are the worst. And by stimulant break I mean limiting caffeine intake to just two sources per day. LOL. If you are like me, you can’t function without at least a grande pulsing through your veins, right? That’s exactly what I feel like right now. Like I’m still asleep. But hey. This review is going to fire me up. Just thinking back on my experience with Fate Furnace makes me just a little excited because truth be told- I was starting to see some super good results with the product when I took it a few weeks ago.
Before I tell you more about the 10 day trial run I had on Fate Fit Furnace, I’ll tell you a little more about my impression of the company. I just recently re-visited their over-hauled website, and let me tell you it is nothing short of impressive. It is always heart-warming for me to witness the growth and maturation of a company from a twinkling idea to a baby that slowly nurtures itself into strength. Fate Fit Supplements seems to me to be right in that period of accelerating growth where the company goes from being a strung-together little project to a full-fledged corporation. What I like about Fate right now is that the company really does seem to have a living soul. Just watch the video on the homepage of their website. It’s a spectacular representation of what Fate Fit is all about, and where they are going. On top of a marvelous new site, they have signed a handful of legitimate Instagram-famous fitness spokespeople who also add credibility and marketing firepower to the brand. But enough of your business micro evaluation, Allie! Tell us about the freaking supplement already! LOL. Ok. Ok. Let’s start with talking about the Fate Furnace benefits.
Fate Furnace Fat Burner Performance Grade: 8.8
I’m giving Fate Furnace a promising B+ in the performance department because the product showed real potential towards the end of the 10 day cycle that I had on it. OMG relax ‘cycle’ is just a verb that I chose to use don’t get freaked out this product is a dietary supplement, and is completely safe! But yeah I took Fate Furnace for 10 days with the intention of taking it longer but of course I got distracted by another product that I just HAD to try (it ended up being Legion Phoenix- one of my favorite new fat burners), but it was actually super hard to pull myself away from Fate Fit’s fat burner because here are the three things it was absolutely doing to my physique:
- The primary benefit of taking Fate Furnace is the thermogenic effect that it has on the body. Now. You can call me out all you want, but I personally can 1000% tell when my body and my metabolism are being impacted by a fat burner. You can literally feel the body temperature rising (especially when it’s hot in the Summer and you will be sweating anyways!), and you just know that you are burning more calories. And I’m not only talking about exercise scenarios. These products are made to be impactful on your resting metabolic rate, or RMR if you remember from exercise science class. I could tell that I was burning more calories each time that I took it. It’s a wonderful feeling because this phenomenon is reflected in the way your body looks. I would estimate that Fate Furnace helped me burn an additional 200-300 calories per day. SInce I was limiting my calories in addition to this, I could see some wonderful changes in my physique. My face, first of all, was more chiseled and defined than usual. Sometimes when I’m heavier than I want to be my cheeks are too poofy and it’s not a great look to be quite honest with you. The other areas where this product helped my physique were in the abs, buttocks, and strangely in the shoulder region.
- The second most noticeable effect that I got from Fate Furnace is the energy effect. As an energy-craving junkie, I am always a fan of ANY product that gives me a little boost. And Fate Furnace fat burner 100% gave me that boost that I crave. I actually might take some right now to help me power through this Fate Furnace review. The energy that you get from taking these diet pills is not totally over the top- I want to be totally clear on that front. You don’t get the type of kick in the pants that you get from some of your pre workouts like Neon Volt or something. Geez that product is on my mind HARD right now! Super funny but as I write this review my mind is already thinking ahead to which pre workout I’m going to select before morning cardio. Is that normal? No, Allie. No it’s not.
- The third benefit of taking Fate Furnace is the appetite suppression. You will see supplement companies trumpet their fat burner’s purported appetite suppressing abilities, but very rarely does a product deliver in that arena. Well I’m here to tell you that Fate Furnace is finally one of those thermogenic pills that delivers when it comes to appetite suppression. I kid you not: there were spans of like 7 or 8 hours after taking Fate Furnace that I didn’t even THINK about eating. Like. Never mind actually putting food in my body. The thought never even crossed my mind! Now that’s a powerful weapon to have by your side if you are trying to lose a little weight.
Fate Furnace Side Effects: I literally didn’t experience any negative side effects from Fate Furnace. As with most fat burners- you are going to want to make sure you aren’t taking the product too late in the day because there is that caffeine content that could potentially keep you up later at night than you want to be.
Fate Fit Supplements Furnace Ingredients Grade: 8.8
I’m giving the product an above average grade on the formula because I think it is well designed and also delivered in a totally non-proprietary formula. This gives us greater insight into the exact quantities of each ingredient, and just makes me feel a little better and more confident knowing what goes into each batch of Fate Furnace. The key ingredients in Fate Furnace are:
- Caffeine: My favorite ingredient of all time, providing energy and that increased metabolic rate
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: If you are trying to lose weight- this is the number one natural ingredient that you want in your fat burner
- White Tea PE 50% Polyphenols: You don’t see this one in alot of thermogenics but it works by similar mechanisms as the green tea
- White Willow Bark PE 25% Salicin: I’ve always been a little wary of White Willow Bark. It provides salicin (yep, as in salicylic acid, the stuff we put on our faces to clear acne), which I’ve never found to be particularly effective for weight loss
- Aspidosperma: This is a way of delivering yohimbe, a popular fat loss additive that inhibits receptors that prevent the breakdown of fat
- Xanthinol Nicotinate: This combination of niacin and xantinol is both a vasodilator as well as memory booster. Super exciting ingredient in my opinion, and one that you don’t find in alot of thermogenics
- Deanol Acetamidobenzoate (DMAE): DMAE inhibits the the blood-brain barrier transport of choline- giving you better focus during
There are a handful of other ingredients in this fat burner- including inositol hexaphosphate, codonopsis pilosula, inula recemosa, evodia rutaecarpa, yohimbe, troxerutin, cnidium monnieri, and black pepper extract. Wow I hope I never have to type any of that ever again LOL. Literally looks like mumbo-jumbo, doesn’t it? Yeah it does. But hey, you know what? That mumbo-jumbo works wonders for your physique, so maybe it’s worth taking. Alright let’s talk Fate Furnace packaging.
Fate Furnace Packaging Grade: 7.0
Sorry guys but this one is going to drag you down a little bit. We all know that looks are the most important thing, right? Wrong Allie, Wrong! That’s why you end up dating losers! OMG. LOL. But seriously. This packaging really leaves something to be desired, let me tell you. The bottle is a simple black plastic bottle, and what really leaves a sore feeling in your eyes is the label. The label is standard red, with horrid, vertically-stretched text dominating every available bit of surface area. There is no negative space to give context and organization to the elements on here. The product name is literally dominating the entire front of the jar- making it impossible to display any additional information about the product on it. I actually hate this packaging. Alot. It’s so ugly. Which is a shame because I like this product itself quite a bit. What I don’t understand is how or why they made such a departure from Fate Fuel pre workout in terms of packaging. That product is actually quite handsome. This one, not so much.
Fate Furnace Review Summary:
- Fate Furnace Fat Burner Performance Grade: 8.8
- Fate Fit Supplements Furnace Ingredients Grade: 8.8
- Fate Furnace Packaging Grade: 7.0
- Fate Furnace Value Grade: 9.0
I’m giving Fate Furnace a very admirable 88 out of 100 because it is an effective fat burner. The ingredients are unique, and disclosed with complete transparency. The label is hideous, but at $45 per bottle, this is one of the better values on the fat burning market right now in my opinion. That will do it for my Fate Furnace Review – hope you enjoyed it.*
Fate Furnace Fat Burner Final Review Score: 8.8
- Livwell Protein Review – Is it Good? Why Yes, it is. Here’s Why.. - April 15, 2023
- Clean Simple Eats Protein Powder Review – Why I Don’t Trust It - March 29, 2023
- EarthChimp Protein Review:Why It’s Absolutely Worth a Try - March 20, 2023