Legion Phoenix is a fat burner by Legion Athletics- the company that is backed by science and proven by you. I had the pleasure of bench testing this fat burning product for the duration of two weeks. During that time I logged some of the key effects of the product so that I could share with you, my beautiful Fit Life Audience, how this product performs. In this in-depth review I’m going to focus on mainly how this product worked for me, but I am also going to talk about the ingredients, any side effects I experienced, and even this products packaging. As with all Fit Life Allie reviews, I’ll do my best to keep things as easy-to-understand as possible. So. Let’s get this review underway and talk about the Phoenix fat burner.
This review might be a little disjointed, so I’m going to go ahead and apologize ahead of time. I’m a little bit off my game today following this mornings workout. I went in there with the intention of getting a really solid lower body workout in. You know- the kind where you feel like you could stay in the gym for hours and hours without taking a break. Well today was not one of those days for me. I think the humidity might have had something to do with it, but whatever it was caused me to have really a pretty horrible workout. I started out with my usual ab warmup which consists of about a hundred roman chair sit-ups paired with lower back extensions. Then I went to get ready for the squats. I warmed up with a few light sets, but unfortunately my warmup sets turned into working sets because I was so so weak today! Ugh. The worst. But today was also the last day that I took the Phoenix fat burner, and in a weird way I’m sort of glad. Don’t get me wrong, I really do like this product and I DID see some results. But I will tell you my workouts were not so great for the last two weeks. I guess that’s a good lead into our side effects section. So. Are there any side effects of Legion Phoenix fat burner?
Legion Phoenix Side Effects:
The first side effect that I alluded to above is that your workouts might suffer the longer and more consistently you take the product. There is no way for me to know if this was unique to me, or if it’s a true side effect that everyone experiences. But I swear there was a very real connection between taking these pills and my workout awfulness. Some things that might have contributed to this odd effect are 1. That I’m already like 14% bf and suspect that my body just does not want to lose any more fat, and 2. The weather might have ramped up my metabolism already to a point where adding the additional effects of this fat burner basically just wore me out.
The second side effect that I noticed with Phoenix, and this one I know is real, is that you will become absolutely starving about an hour after you take it. I thought i might have been crazy about this one- which is why I had my BFF Alex take it to see if she got the same thing. And the crazy thing is that I didn’t even prompt her for it. She came back last Saturday was like ‘OMG how hungry do you get from Phoenix??’. I think there’s definitely something to this since we both experienced it. But I sound like I don’t like this diet pill so far in this review, so let me start telling you some of the positives of Legion Phoenix.
Legion Phoenix Benefits and Performance Grade: 8.7
I’m giving Phoenix Fat Loss Intensifier a strong mark in the performance category because I absolutely noticed some positive effects during the 15 days that I took the product. I think I’ll do this list style. So here are the top five benefits of taking Legion Athletics fat burning pills:
- The first thing you notice when you take Phoenix is a really nice focused feeling. I always get this when I take fat burners with 5 HTP and Synephrine together. It can be super helpful if you need to crank out something at work or for school.
- The second positive effect of taking Legion’s Phoenix fat burner is, well, fat loss. I noticed very marked results in my physique in certain areas that I actually have struggled with historically. The first being the middle area of my stomach. I can get reasonable definition on my sides and obliques- but really struggle to get actual ‘six-pack’ lines. But after two weeks of Phoenix I swear I really did get some nice results. Definitely worth a shot.
- Another benefit of taking Phoenix is that it’s caffeine free. This is huge for me because as you know I’m a huge caffeine junky. I love my coffee. I love my pre workout. I love my Vodka-Red Bull. Oops did I say that out loud. LOL. JK. (Am I though?). I love being able to take Phoenix with my morning coffee as opposed to INSTEAD of my morning coffee. Very thoughtful.
- The fourth thing I’ll point out about Legion’s Phoenix Fat Loss Intensifier is the happiness factor. I mean, at the end of the day it’s all about being happy right? I’m usually more in-tune the mental effects of supplements than most, so I was able to pick up very quickly the ‘euphoria-boost’ that you get from taking Phoenix. About twenty minutes after you take it, you really do feel like you can conquer anything with a smile on your face! Super cool effect IMO.
- The last benefit that I want to mention is how my quality of sleep actually improved quite dramatically while I was on Phoenix. I wish I had a scientific explanation for you in terms of WHY that is- but I don’t. It could be that you do burn more calories and get more tired during the days when you take it- but whatever the reason is, I feel asleep so fast and slept deeply through each night. It’s actually a HUGE plus. Ok so those are the pros and cons of taking Phoenix. What about the ingredients? What’s in this fat burner?
Legion Athletics Phoenix Supplement Facts Grade: 8.9
Here are the key ingredients in Phoenix fat burner:
- Naringin: This is a flavonoid found in the skin of citrus that works together with Bitter Orange (AKA Synephrine) to raise the resting basal metabolic rate.
- EGCG: The powerful antioxidant that gives green tea it’s fat burning punch is also found in this fat burner.
- 5-HTP: This compound assists in the metabolism of tryptophan, which is found in meats and dairy. It’s ‘feel good’ amino, and is certainly the reason why I found myself becoming so happy when I took the product.
- Forskolin: Coleus Forskohlii is an herb that raises your levels of cyclic adenosine monophosphate, or ‘cAMP’. CAMP plays a key role in things such as blood sugar regulation and fat metabolism, while also supposedly increasing testosterone levels. I don’t think it’s very effective personally.
- Salicin: This is an anti-inflammatory that you can get from berries. It is used to block prostaglandins, which could mitigate the effects of synephrine.
- L-Tyrosine: Tyrosine is included in almost everything because it supports the central nervous system and adrenal cycle. It may not be necessary in this product since it is caffeine-free.
- Hordenine: Hordenine is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor/blocker that ultimately helps you mobilize fat cells to be metabolized.
Overall this formula is quite unique. It’s a non-proprietary blend, which I like. This combination of ingredients is also different from other products I’ve ever tried and is responsible for some really nice effects that I noticed in my physique. The formula is good, as is the performance- how about the packaging?
Legion Phoenix Packaging Grade: 8.8
I think Phoenix is ok in the packaging department. It’s not CRAZY good, and at the same time it’s not bad. It actually reminds me alot of the Jym Stoppani Shred Jym product. I would venture a guess that it’s probably from the exact same designer. The three benefits along the bottom do a nice job telling you what to expect from the product, while the ‘PHOENIX’ letters stand out significantly with their brilliant fiery orange graphics. I think the black is an appropriate backdrop to the design. The background hexagonal ‘honeycomb’ pattern is a-symmetrical and works well as a frame to the graphics in front of it. I am a fan of the packaging design of Legion Phoenix.
Legion Phoenix Review Summary:
- Legion Phoenix Benefits and Performance Grade: 8.7
- Legion Phoenix Supplement Facts Grade: 8.9
- Legion Phoenix Packaging Grade: 8.8
- Legion Phoenix Value Grade: 8.8
I’m awarding Legion Athletics Phoenix a final review score of 8.9 because it performs in unexpected ways that you might not expect from your everyday fat burner. The ingredient deck is extremely well thought-out and unique from anything else on the market. The packaging is good, and the price is fair. If you are looking for your next fat burner, add Phoenix to your consideration set ASAP.*
Legion Athletics Phoenix Final Review Grade: 8.9
- Promix Protein Review – An Overall Solid Performer with no Frills - December 4, 2023
- Seeq Protein Review – I Tried the ‘Clear’ Protein Sweeping Tik-Tok - November 30, 2023
- Livwell Protein Review – Is it Good? Why Yes, it is. Here’s Why.. - April 15, 2023