Today I’m going to share with you my review of Unico’s Vulcan Advanced Fat Burner. I’ve been using this product for about two weeks now, and I must say that the results have been truly spectacular. In this in-depth review I’m going to tell you all about this fat burner for women and how it has benefitted my physique (and therefore my life). I’ll share my 15 day log of what I noticed while taking Vulcan- which will give you a good idea of what to expect in terms of performance if you are thinking about buying this muscle toning supplement. I’ll then cover off on the ingredients so that you have a better understanding of just what exactly is in here, and how it actually works in your body. As with all Fit Life Allie reviews, I’ll spend some time towards the end of the review discussing the packaging and overall appearance of the product. We’ll close things out with a review summary and finally award a final grade to this fat burner. So without much further ado- let’s jump right in. Welcome to my totally informative, moderately entertaining, and brutally honest review of the Unico Vulcan fat burner.
Ok so this weekend I’m making my triumphant return to Nassau, Bahamas: one of my most favorite places in the entire world. If you’ve never had the pleasure of going- I highly, highly recommend adding it to your consideration set the next time you are planning a vacation. The Atlantis resort is where me and my fitties stay- and it has everything a girl could ever imagine. Gyms, pools, casinos, clubs, and of course some of the finest cuisine in the world (particular to Nobu myself). Needless to say I want to be in my best shape possible for the beach. And that’s why I decided to give yet another fat burner a shot.
To my delight, Becca (my bestest fittie) told me that Unico had recently launched a fat loss supplement. Being a fan of their other products, I knew this was surely the right product to try next! I went and ordered immediately. Three days later I had my bottle of Vulcan in hand, and ready to give it a whirl. So. How did it perform? I’m going to tell you up front that I can’t even begin to describe how in love with these little purple and white capsules I am. But just read through my 15 day log- reading back through it now I think it’s a fun way to give you a sense for how fast this stuff works.
Unico Vulcan Performance: 9.9
- Day 1: Woohoo! First day on Unico’s Vulcan Fat Burner. I think the first thing you need to know is how sexy this packaging is. As a purple lover, a lover of shiny things, and a tiger lover- Vulcan’s packaging is everything I could ever want. I took my very first two-capsule dosage just right this second and am so excited to tell you how it works!
- Day 2: My second day of Vulcan is here. I took four caps yesterday and just took my first dose of day 2. Effects so far are that when you take these pills you get a super-unique rush of energy and focus. It’s not a super stimulant-heavy formula but I’m literally loving the feeling I get. Like super focused on whatever it is you need to do.
- Day 3: Ok so this is sort of stupid sounding but I THINK Vulcan is already working. I swear my face in particular looks leaner and my jawline is more defined. I literally haven’t even worked out once while taking it because work has been so crazy…will definitely be able to tell by Friday if I’m just imagining this or not.
- Day 4: Vulcan is giving me such crazy focus for work that I think I’m going to ditch my adderall LOL. Just kidding. But literally I’ve been sharing them with my co-workers because I know how productive I’ve been on them. It’s like that Limitless movie with Bradley Cooper where he takes the stuff and he can do all this crazy work. But with Vulcan there’s no crash when you DON’T take them.
- Day 5: Finally I got to workout this morning- and I can tell you this fat burner totally doubles as a pre workout. I took my REAL pre workout alongside my morning dosage and actually DID feel like Bradley Cooper in Limitless. If I didn’t have a 9 AM meeting I think I could’ve worked out until 1 or 2 this afternoon.
- Day 6: Getting ready for work this morning I caught myself in the mirror and I swear I’m totally leaner than I was 6 days ago. My first thought was that their were some crazy diuretic properties in Vulcan and that I was just super de-hydrated, but that wasn’t it. I’m super hydrated and feel like I’m eating a little bit more than usual. But I legitimately look like I’m five pounds lighter in terms of my muscle tone and definition.
- Day 7: Skipped my afternoon dosage of Vulcan today because we went out for Sarah’s birthday and I wasn’t sure if you’re supposed to drink while taking it. The stuff feels so strong that I feel like it’s not healthy to mix different compounds with it. But anyways not much to report today since I gotta get ready to partayyy.
- Day 8: A little hungover today, and happy to report to you that Vulcan totally has some ‘morning-after’ qualities to it. I took two pills with brunch and was like basically good to go for the rest of the day. I felt so good that I even went for a four mile jog this evening!
- Day 9: The results are really becoming hard to ignore at this point. I’ve NEVER gotten this lean, this fast from anything. My mom saw me during lunch today and she was like…worried that I was on some crazy cleanse or something that just flushes you out and makes you look super skinny. But nope. Just Vulcan.
- Day 10: So this is crazy. I worked out tonight and set a new PR on the back squat. Like. How? I double checked my weight AGAIN, and surprisingly I was only like a half pound lighter. But I LOOK so much leaner that I don’t know what the deal is. I do know that I’ve kept my strength. All of it. If not improved it.
- Day 11: Again I had such a crazy good workout. If you are an advanced supplement taker than you should try taking a little bit of pre workout with your vulcan dosage. You won’t find a better feeling in the gym from anything.
- Day 12: Took today off in the gym. But when I woke up this morning I was legit excited to look in the mirror and see the results that I’ve gotten so far. I was so happy with the body looking back at me that I’ve been smiling all day. My abs are sharp, defined, and almost exactly the way I want them to look. I can’t tell you how happy I am with Vulcan so far for helping me get to this point.
- Day 13: Once again I had a fantastic bootcamp workout with Sarah and Becs. I shared some Vulcan with them for the workout so that they could experience it. I’m pretty sure they bought some on their phones like immediately following the workout LOL.
- Day 14: My last day on Vulcan. I took another good hard look at my body after my shower tonight and can tell you this product has brought so much win into my life. My shoulders are so much more toned, and my legs are crazy lean right now. Not a single trace of fat on my butt at ALL. So ready for my vacation!
As you can see from the log, my results were really spectacular. I don’t know how they’ve done what they have managed to do with this fat loss agent but it’s earned a place in my supplement arsenal for good. I don’t know if I’ll use it consistently because I’m afraid that it might become less effective if I overuse it. I want Vulcan to always be this way for me. I’m going to forever save it for special two-four week runs when I really want to get in the best shape of my life. So what is in Vulcan that makes it so good?
Unico Vulcan Supplement Facts Grade: 9.7
The key ingredients in Vulcan are Advatra-Z synephrine, ALCAR, some caffeine, Tyrosine, Green Tea Extract, and then four other patented ingredients that I’ve never heard of. One of them is actually supposed to make carbohydrates get stored in your muscle cells instead of as bodyfat. I’m pretty sure that is the special ingredient that has had such an impact on me. Two of the other patented ingredients are pepper extracts that ramp up fat burning and metabolism. The last thing that I want to point out about the formula is the ActiCissus complex that supports joint function and health. I’m pretty sure this is part of why I was able to continue to have such good workouts and continue to feel so strong and lift heavy. That’s easily my favorite part about Vulcan is that your workouts are still amazing and strong even as you are getting so much leaner. Other products can just make you feel burnt out and week. Overall I think this is a really special formula- and of course I have to give them props for making it totally a transparent formula so that you know EXACTLY how much of each ingredient you are getting.
Unico Vulcan Packaging Grade: 9.7
Coming off of my Protein World reviews– it’s been hard for me to find packaging that compares. But finally I’ve found a worthy competitor. Unico always mentions to come up with some pretty distinct designs- and honestly Vulcan Advanced Muscle Toner and Fat Loss Agent might be my favorite design that they’ve cooked up yet. The dark purple ‘digital’ graphics are the perfect ‘moody’ backdrop to the signature ‘wing’ graphic that adorns all Unico products. Vulcan’s wing is a window into the eye of a ferocious Tiger- who silently conveys to you the strength of the product within. The product title ‘VULCAN’ is split into three lines in a consistent tribute to the brand’s other offerings. Vulcan uses a flat finish on the majority of the label, while featured elements such as the ‘VULCAN’ lettering and ‘tiger window’ are finished in a brilliant holographic foil. I’m a huge fan of this design and think it’s the perfect tribute to the amazing product within.
Unico Nutrition Vulcan Fat Burner Review Summary:
- Unico Vulcan Performance: 9.9
- Unico Vulcan Supplement Facts Grade: 9.7
- Unico Vulcan Packaging Grade: 9.7
- Unico Vulcan Value Grade: 9.5
At around $50 per jar (for 60 servings), Vulcan, like other Unico products, is on the high side for pricing. But I’m here to tell you that it is worth much, much more than what they ask. You literally can’t put a price on the feeling of waking up, looking in the mirror, and being in love with the body that you see looking back. For this I will forever be endowed to Unico and their amazing product for. Thank you, Vulcan.*
Unico Vulcan Final Review Score: 9.8
- Promix Protein Review – An Overall Solid Performer with no Frills - December 4, 2023
- Seeq Protein Review – I Tried the ‘Clear’ Protein Sweeping Tik-Tok - November 30, 2023
- Livwell Protein Review – Is it Good? Why Yes, it is. Here’s Why.. - April 15, 2023