Lipodrene reviews aren’t easy to find so I’m glad you’ve stumbled onto my blog. I think you’re going to see that a Fit Life Allie review is a little different from your standard supplement reviews. I give it to you straight. Really, really straight. Now, sometimes by me giving it straight, some people get their feelings hurt. But let’s face it, some of these products are downright lousy. And when they are, I just out and say it! I mean. I have reviewed over 150 supplements here on the blog, mostly fat burners, pre workouts, and protein powders. Many of them are fantastic, so be sure to check out my top ten lists for both pre workout and fat burners. But let me tell you how this Hi Tech Pharma Lipodrene review is going to work. First things first I will talk to you about what’s going on in my life because that’s what I always do. Yes this is a supplement review resource, but it’s also my blog. It helps me write reviews when I’m also sort of just letting all my thoughts flow onto the page. So after that part, I’ll talk about the performance of this fat burner and basically tell you if it works or not. Following the performance we’ll talk about the ingredients, labeling, and ultimately award a value grade to this fat burner. At the end I’ll put together a final Lipodrene fat burner review summary that ties together all the different pieces. Sound good? Good. Let’s get started.
Lipodrene, Lipodrene, Lipodrene. What an interesting product. I actually saw this stuff being promoted quite heavily at the Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas, which is where I was last weekend. So if you were wondering where my last few daily reviews have been, that is the excuse I’m going to give you. Ugh I’m so tired after that weekend that I still feel the effects. That’s what happens when you and your five favoritest fitties get together for a weekend of fun in the Las Vegas sun. And why am I getting a deja vu right now as I write this Lipodrene review? I think it’s because of the Vegas thing…Oh that’s right! I was literally JUST in Vegas a few weeks ago and I was babbling about it in my Motiv8 Burn review. That one is quite entertaining if you need some good clean fun today. But let’s start to get on track here and talk about the Lipodrene fat burner. This product was part of a massive, massive booth at the Olympia in which several brands were being heavily touted as part of the same booth. This booth seemed to stretch to the stars of the mighty Las Vegas Convention Center, and reeked of a big money supplement company. It was hard to tell, but I think that Lipodrene, and Hi Tech Pharma are part of one bigger, massive corporation that has these smaller ‘companies’ operating beneath it. I’ve never been a fan of this style of business because I think it’s all about deception and illusions. But does the product reinforce this skepticism? Your darn right it does.
Does Lipodrene Work?
I think I have to give Lipodrene a failing performance grade of 6.0 based on my experience with it. I’m giving it this relatively low grade because it is not really safe for consumption. Now. You will see when we start talking about the ingredients, which is really the most important part of this Lipodrene review, that the safety is being called into question for a reason slightly different than you might think. You are probably thinking that the ‘ephedra’ claim is the reason I think it’s not safe. But you’re wrong. You’ll see in a bit. But I DID take this product for the duration of one week before deeming it unsafe for me and throwing it away. During that week, I did not notice any significant changes in my body or my physique. Well. I should revise that. I didn’t notice any POSITIVE changes in my body or physique. What I did notice were actually some very strange side effects that quite frankly are the reason why I’m coming down pretty hard on this diet pill. It’s sort of disappointing to have experiences like this when you just don’t feel like you can even trust some of these supplements anymore. Diet pills in particular can sort of freak me out to begin with (I know you wouldn’t think that since I’ve tired and reviewed so many of them), but it’s true. Here are the weird effects I noticed while I was talking Hi Tech Pharma Liopdrene.
Lipodrene Side Effects:
- The first side effect that I noticed while I was talking Lipodrene was just very strange and spontaneous mood swings. I would take my first dosage in the morning just like the label says, and then anytime after that and before my lunch break, while he product was clearly still in my system, I would just be on this roller coaster of highs and lows. The ‘highs’ were wonderful and I would get super euphoric and positive. With the ‘lows’ I got VERY low. We’re talking like, the day after Molly low. Not that I’ve ever personally experience it, I’ve just heard that you get super down. But that’s exactly what this was like! One minute you would be on the top of the world with all this positive energy, and then the next you would be crashing down into the depths of the worst depression ever. I literally hated it. Almost as much as I hated the second side effect.
- The second Lipodrene side effect that I believe might be specific to me only is just the horrid cramping I would get from the product. Now granted I am usually terrible about hydration and I love to keep myself almost perpetually dehydrated (totally sarcastic), but there is definitely something to be said about this product and cramping. I will warn you that if you do take this fat loss supplement (I don’t know why you would after this stomping I’m giving it), make very very certain that you are consuming enough fluids during it. If you don’t, you are GOING to be sorry I promise you. I felt, on numerous occasions, like I was getting punched in the gut by Ronda Rousey. Not a pleasant feeling whatsoever. So let’s take a look at the ingredients in Lipodrene and see what’s really going on with this product.
Lipodrene Ingredients Grade: 2.0
A two!? Yes. I don’t think I’ve seen the elusive two in a very long time. I actually don’t know that I’ve ever awarded a diet pill a grade as low in the ingredients section. But here’s what’s going on in the supplement facts panel of Lipodrene. We have a massive proprietary blend, which I immediately hate since we’ll never know the exact quantities of each ingredient. The key ingredients within that proprietary blend are as follows:
- Ephedra Extract
- Acacia Rigidula Extract
- Phenylethylamine HCI
- Synephrine HCI
- Green Tea Extract
- 1,3 Dimethylamylamine
- Hoodia Extract
- Cassia Nomame Extract
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin
- 5-Methoxytryptamine HCI
Wow. Now that’s a laundry list of ingredients if I ever saw one. But guess what. There’s just two ingredients I want you to focus on, and that’s all. These two ingredients are the main reason why I actually HATE Lipodrene and why I quit taking it. The first one is the ‘Ephedra Extract’. Ephedra extract is NOT ephedra, and it is NOT going to give you the same effects of taking an actual ephedrine or ephedra containing product. If any of you remember the ‘good old days’ when the ‘EC’ (Ephedrine + Caffeine) Stack was popular, you used to be able to get actual ephedrine, and then drink a tall cup of coffee with it, and you would raise your metabolism immediately to, like, dangerous levels. It was so bad. With this stuff though, you aren’t getting any real fat burning effects from ‘ephedra extract’. That’s just pure marketing. ‘Ephedra extract’ has no value in a diet pill.
So that’s a reason not to like Lipodrene, from Hi Tech Pharma. But the MAIN reason why I’ll end up giving Lipodrene a failing grade is because of the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. This stuff is literally dangerous and I’m not even going to crack a joke about this ingredient because it can actually kill you if you are not careful. How this product has not been controlled by the FDA is a mystery to me, but for a website to be promoting this as ‘America’s top selling weight loss’ product is borderline criminal, and I hope that someone stops them selling this stuff soon.
Lipodrene Packaging Grade: 6.0
I”m going to fail Lipodrene on packaging as well because, well, it’s just not that great. The bright yellow pills are visible through the transparent bottle, and they give you the feeling that this product is quite intense. Which it is. It’s just intense in a dangerous way that I don’t think you should mess with. The label itself is a mess of serif fonts and all sorts of competing text that pulls your attention in seven different ways at once. It is not the sort of controlled chaos that actually ends up looking good, like on EHP Oxywhey’s label, or something like that. Lipodrene is clearly going for the ‘pseudo-pharma’ look, almost like a Natural Science Creation CUTS look. I’ve always hated this style of supplement marketing and for that reason I’ve got to give Lipodrene a failure ‘F’ grade on their packaging. Get this stuff away from me. I literally hate it.
Lipodrene Final Review Summary
- Lipodrene Performance Grade: 6.0
- Lipodrene Ingredients Grade: 2.0
- Lipodrene Packaging Grade: 6.0
- Lipodrene Value Grade: 4.0
It’s always tough to review some of these products that I’m not even comfortable taking for longer than a week because you really don’t know if a longer amount of time would cause more results. But what is evident is that Lipodrene just isn’t safe. Trust me you don’t want to mess with 1,3 Dimethylalyamine. This company is shady
Lipodrene Final Review Score: 5.0
- Livwell Protein Review – Is it Good? Why Yes, it is. Here’s Why.. - April 15, 2023
- Clean Simple Eats Protein Powder Review – Why I Don’t Trust It - March 29, 2023
- EarthChimp Protein Review:Why It’s Absolutely Worth a Try - March 20, 2023