Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor Reviews are pretty scant compared to the Lean Fat Burner, but I’m happy to finally shed some light on Fit Affinities less popular stimulant-free companion to the companies popular fat burner. In this Firm Body Sculptor For Her Review, I’m going to do four important things. Well five. The first thing I’m going to do is talk aimlessly about Fit Affinity as a company. How I found them, what they stand for, blah, blah. You get the idea. It helps you get a better sense for who they are and serves as a bit of a ‘warm-up’ for me to get my typing on point. Because you know I do some pretty in-depth reviews. And I’m in a talkative mood, so you know we’re going to flush out EVERY element of this fat burner. Ok. So after that, we’ll actually get into the meat of the review. I’m going to let you know how the past two weeks of my life have gone when supplementing with Firm Body Sculptor For Her. I’ll tell you if I lost weight, got better abs, etc. That should give you a good sense on it’s own of if Firm Body Sculptor works. After that, we’ll take a deep dive into the formula of the product. You need to know what’s in here and if it’s a solid product from an ingredient standpoint. After that, we’ll lighten things up with a packaging grade before aggregating all the data in a Firm Body Sculptor For Her Final Review Summary. Time to jump right in.
Mondays. Eh. I wish I could tell you I was operating at full power right now, but I’m just not. I mean. Who IS? Coming off the Super Bowl yesterday, I feel like I’m literally made of chips and salsa and Corona. Ew. I don’t even like beer why did I drink 45 of them. (That’s what it felt like anyways). I wish I had another bottle of Firm Body Sculptor because I would eat the entire bottle for breakfast today. But honestly I don’t know how effective it would be. Let me start getting into the meat of this review. Er actually I said I would talk about Fit Affinity for a hot second, didn’t I?
Fit Affinity is one of those super awesome Instagram marketing companies that also sells weight loss products and workout programs and stuff. I reviewed their feature product- the Lean Fat Burner– back in April and actually really liked it. I found the product to be effective for helping cut down on bodyfat, but also a little bit overpriced. I’ve been meaning to try out their second diet product- the Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor For Her, for a long time now, and it just took awhile to find some time to run it for a good two week stretch- which is the amount of time I try to use for all my fat burner reviews. With the second annual Best Fat Burner for Women Awards set for publishing next week, I figured I had to get this trial run done in time, just in case it performed the same as the Lean Fat Burner. So. We may as well start with the million dollar question…
Does Firm Body Sculptor For Her Work?
Ah. So black and white. So polarizing. So Trump or Hilary. So Manning vs. Newton. So Shredz vs Fit Affinity. Oops did I say that out loud? Lol. Yeah I think I did. We’ll get into THAT debate in a hot second, but let me first give you my Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor performance analysis. Like I said above, I’ve been taking this product for the past 2 weeks, as directed- one pill with each of my three meals. I should say that sometimes I only eat one or two meals a day, so on those days I would take 2 pills with my bigger meal, or all three pills at once if I was only eating one meal per day (intermittent fasting is effective for me when I only eat once). I should point out the one Fit Affinity side effects that I found was that if you DO take all three pills at once, you feel sort of strange. I felt like my brain almost got over-activated. And then my stomach felt a little weird after I finished eating. My boyfriend said it was because of the L-Carnitine amounts in Firm Body Sculptor. He’s pretty smart with these things so I believe him. But we’ll talk more about the ingredients in a minute. Here are the top three things I noticed as Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor:
- The first thing you do notice is a sort of strange mental clarity. It’s an uncomfortable feeling when you take 3 pills at once- but if you take just one, you really do get a sort of ‘heightened’ mental state that is great for getting work done or studying. I loved this effect almost as much as anything else it did for me.
- The second thing that I noticed from taking the Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor was that I think I actually was able to manage my hunger better after the meals that I did take my pill. Sometimes after a meal I have a hard time ‘turning off’ my hunger. I get really frustrated with myself when I eat a huge meal and then have that urge to KEEP shoveling it down, but I did find that when I took Firm Body Sculptor for Her with my meal, I would be quite satisfied with my state of satiety.
- The third thing that you will notice when you take Fit Affinity Body Sculptor is that you MAY have some help with cheat meals. While I didn’t really notice any profound changes in my leanness or body composition, I think this product did help keep me from adding weight over the last two weeks. I’m not going to lie- my diet hasn’t exactly been ON POINT for the past two weeks with two birthday parties and then the Super Bowl, but usually I can see some backwards progress when I have these sort of ‘messy’ stretches with my diet. But I came out looking more or less the same. That’s a huge benefit of Firm Body Sculptor for Her in itself. Let’s now look at the ingredients and see what’s in here that provides these three benefits.
Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor for Her Formula Grade: 8.7
It’s hard for me to get onboard some of these stim-free products sometimes. There are some products that go too overboard with ingredients to the point where they dilute the value and you end up getting zero results. Then there are some that are just so basic that they literally do nothing (ahem, NLA for Her CLA product), but I think Firm Body Sculptor is a nice, simple, stim-free formula that looks like it really would play nicely with Lean Fat Burner. I’ve never taken them together because I wanted to see what Firm Body Sculptor was like on it’s own- but maybe I will have to run them together and see what sort of effect I get. But yeah. Here are the ingredients in Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor for Her:
Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Raspberry Ketone Powder
Conjugated Linoleic Acid Powder
Five simple ingredients. This formula is pretty straightforward, but in a good way. I’ve actually had some nice results with Garcinia-based products in the past, and of course most of your results are going to come from the Green Tea Leaf Extract. The nice thing about having a limited number of ingredients is that you can actually put ENOUGH of each ingredient in each dose to be effective. And this product is a great example of that. At the end of each day, you will have had 500 mg of Garcinia, and a quarter gram of ALCAR as well. That’s not too shabby. I can’t give this formula a straight up ‘A’ because at the end of the day I didn’t experience many changes in my physique. Thus it didn’t REALLY ‘Sculpt’ my body. But with better diet it probably would so I’ll give it a high ‘B’. Also keep in mind that they do recommend stacking with their Lean Fat Burner- which would likely allow you to unlock better results.
Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor Packaging Grade: 8.3
I know. I should probably be totally consistent in how I grade this product’s appearance versus how I graded the Lean Fat Burner. But for some reason I just like this one a tiny bit more than the first Fit Affinity product that I reviewed. Firm Body Sculptor. This one has a funky ponytail graphic on it that is either a wing, or a ponytail, or an eyebrow. I really don’t know why that makes me like this product more, but for some reason it just makes me smile! My biggest issue with the Lean Fat Burner packaging was that it looked too generic; too ‘drag and drop’ for me. But the fact that Firm Body Sculptor has something different about it gives it a little more character that the other product doesn’t have. This product uses a transparent bottle so that you can see the pretty white and pink pills within. I know I have some crazy attention to detail because you know what? I figured out why I like this packaging more than Lean Fat Burner. These pills are white and pink instead of BLACK and pink. And it makes a HUGE difference to my subconscious and how I portray the product. It makes me like it so much more. White pills just feel better going down than black pills. It’s like good versus evil. I can’t describe it any better than that. So those are my thoughts on Firm Body Sculptor from a design standpoint.
Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor Review Summary
- Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor for Her Performance Grade: 8.4
- Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor for Her Formula Grade: 8.7
- Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor for Her Packaging Grade: 8.3
- Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor Value Grade: 8.0
In my opinion, I think Firm Body Sculptor is a well-made product. It’s not terribly effective on it’s own, and the price point might be just a LITTLE on the high side for what is in the formula. But I think it would make a really nice intro product for someone who isn’t really for stimulant-laden diet pills. Also a great stacking option.*
Fit Affinity Firm Body Sculptor Final Review Score: 8.7
- Innermost Lean Protein Review: Why I Suggest You Skip It - November 9, 2022
- Ambrosia Planta Protein REVIEW: Should You Avoid This One? - November 3, 2022
- My Honest Earth Protein REVIEW: Is it a Must-Try? - November 1, 2022