Leptigen Review are kind of hard to find so I figured I’d help you guys out and post my first ever Leptigen Weight Loss Solution Review. I’m in a little bit of a rush so forgive me if this isn’t the most eloquent or well-written of all my fat burner reviews- but you know I will try my best. I’m sitting in a super noisy Whole Foods and so it’s more than just a little hard to concentrate. This will be a challenge. I always rise to challenges though. Always. Let me talk a little bit about what’s going to happen in this Leptigen review. The first thing I’ll do is sort of warm my fingers up with a brief overview of how I stumbled upon Leptigen and why I decided to review it. Then I’ll tell you how the last two weeks of my life have gone, which is the amount of time that I’ve been taking Leptigen fat loss supplement. I’ll tell you what you can expect in terms of the results. You need to know how this product makes you feel and look, right? You essentially need to know “Does Leptigen Work?”, and that’s what I’m going to tell you. Of course I’ll discuss any Leptigen side effects before diving into an analysis of the ingredients and supplement facts panel. You should always try and get a good sense of what is in the supplements you take, so hopefully I can clear it all up for you in terms of Leptigen. The final part of the review will go into a fun little analysis of Leptigen packaging. Super entertaining. So let’s get my Leptigen Review started!
Whole Foods is just a TINY bit quieter now that the lunch rush has came and gone, so I can focus a bit more on what the big deal is with Leptigen. I had more than a few people reach out to me on my facebook and inquire if I had ever heard of Leptigen. I had not, so of course I had to find some of this stuff and do a full two week trial. As you know from my BPI Burn XS Review on Monday, I had planned to review that product for the past two weeks, but things, well, went south. I couldn’t take it because it gave me such bad side effects. Luckily, my two weeks with Leptigen went down without a blip. I was able to take the product the prescribed dosage without any Leptgien side effects. All good so far, right? You bet. But let me tell you if it actually made me lose weight and look better.
Does Leptigen Work?
If I had to grade Leptigen on performance overall, I would have to give it just BARELY a ‘B’. It’s adequate, but by no means did Leptigen it blow me away, and I certainly don’t think it will sneak it’s way into the BPW Top Ten Fat Burners list for next season. I can understand that this product isn’t REALLY marketed in a way that makes you think you are going to be the next success story on the Leptigen infomercial. Let’s just say I wasn’t snapping any crazy ‘after’ pictures to do one of those ‘before and after’ type things. I just didn’t change that much. I took Leptigen as directed- one pill, twice a day, about an hour before eating. The logic behind the dosage schedule is that you take Leptigen before you eat, and then during your meal, you will end up eating less food than you usually would have, had you not taken Leptigen. I’ve had this work successfully with some fat burners that I’ve reviewed, but not with all of them. I found that the most common result in terms of my eating was that I ate JUST as much when I took Leptigen as when I didn’t take it. I think that’s because I’ve been training really hard for the Gold Coast tryout and really want to get in my best shape possible. All that meaning that I’ve been hungry as heck because my body has really needed that fuel.
The other reason I tell you this is because basically the changes required to my body for me to get in that really great shape has required me to eat a caloric surplus. That’s right, ladies, I’m BULKING. EW! WHY? You say. Because that’s how these things work . In order to make progress, you have to add more material, AKA muscle, and with that some fat. And THEN you can shave it down and sculpt it. What’s the saying?…You can’t make a sculpture without any clay. Or something like that. But. Anyways. This is my way of saying that I basically added weight despite taking Leptigen. If I had taken this product in about a month’s time from now, I would have lost weight with Leptigen. The point is, and I probably could have stated this much more concisely, is that this fat burner isn’t going to do anything just on it’s own. Your eating and exercise will be the cause of whether you gain or lose weight. Leptigen isn’t strong enough to overcome your lifestyle. Some fat burners are, but not this one.
Leptigen Weight Loss Solution Formula Grade: 8.9
Now. Just because I revealed that Leptigen Weight Loss Solution isn’t the strongest fat burner out there, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have it’s strengths and weaknesses. I actually really like the simplicity and quality of this formula. Often times you need a pHD to read the labels of some of these weight loss and diet supplements. Not the case with Leptigen. This fat burner uses just four ingredients- and they are all really good ones. Here are the four ingredients in Leptigen:
- Caffeine: A standard fat burning ingredient because caffeine releases norepinephrine into the brain- signaling the body to use any and all stored fuel immediately to fight off other Whole Foods shoppers.
- Meratrim: This is the ‘feature’ ingredient in Leptigen. It is essentially a combination of sphaeranthus indicus and garcinia mangostana. I had NEVER in my life used, or even heard of sphaeranthus. Nor can I pronounce or spell it. I can’t even type it correctly, Lol. But apparently it helps reduce inflammation, while of course the garcinia is supposed to boost fat loss. Apparently garcinia mangostana is also the same thing as ‘mangosteen’. Who knew. I don’t think this form of garcinia is as strong as the ever-popular garcinia cambogia. But I’d have to do more research to find out if that’s true.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: I love green tea extract not just because of it’s fat burning abilities but also for it’s lesser known, and lesser-celebrated qualities as an antioxidant, and means of warding of sickness. If you go to the gym a lot, you are very prone to various sicknesses and you need to be able keep your immune system strong.
- Chromemate Chromium: This is a patented form of the mineral chromium, which plays a very important role in blood sugar regulation. I have always found chromium to be an ingredient that works really well kind of ‘in the background’, meaning you never sense it working like caffeine or yohimbe, but then you’ll think back on your day and be like, ‘wow I didn’t get super hungry in the mid-afternoon like I usually do’…stuff like that. I really like Chromium.
That’s all of the ingredients in Leptigen. I think it’s a brilliant formula, really. I might actually grab another bottle of Leptigen for when I go to cut down and then I’ll up my dosage and see if I get a better result. It could just be that I wasn’t taking enough Leptigen to get the maximum benefits of this fat loss product. But I’ll update the post with my findings if I do run it again. Hopefully for my second bottle they change up the packaging.
Leptigen Weight Loss Solution Packaging Grade: 7.0
Things are pretty cut and dry in this fat burner review. I love the formula. I hate the packaging. I KIND of didn’t get results. Ok, so maybe there is some gray area with the performance of Leptigen- but there is definitely no gray area with the packaging. This stuff looks terrible, and I won’t apologize for calling them out on it. This is a boring, white bottle, with absolutely no character at all There’s a silly image of a flower, and what appears to be some kind of fruit. Maybe that’s supposed to be mangosteen? It sure as heck isn’t a green tea fruit. And it’s not a caffine fruit. And it’s not a chromium plant. Lol. What even IS this picture on the front? If you know the answer to this, please, PLEASE tweet me and hashtag LeptigenMystery. Haha. Oh this will be fun. But yeah…what else is going on with this Leptigen Weight Loss Solution label…you have the Leptigen logo which looks terrible. You can tell they wanted to make this product something between a pharmaceutical and a sports supplement. It just didn’t work out for them in my opinion though. It’s not as serious looking as Natural Science Creations C.U.T.S (which looks like a steroidal or something), but it certainly tries to be something that it isn’t. What it IS is a supplement. It’s NOT an OTC medication. So change your freaking packaging, Leptigen. Yes it’s that time of the month, but still. Leptigen, take my advice. When I give you packaging advice, you take it. Literally all the companies that I give advice to, take it. Not the least of which is NLA Performance.
Leptigen Review Summary
- Leptigen Weight Loss Solution Performance Grade: 8.2
- Leptigen Weight Loss Solution Formula Grade: 8.9
- Leptigen Weight Loss Solution Packaging Grade: 7.0
- Leptigen Weight Loss Solution Value Grade: 7.0
I think this product is ok. I think a more advanced user needs to double the dosage to get any real benefits from it, and I also think the packaging needs some work. But the formula is nice and simple. It’s a little too expensive for what it is though. I could go either way on Leptigen, really. If I had to give it a thumbs up or down though…geez…I think I would pass for more powerful products, but that’s just me.*
Leptigen Weight Loss Solution Final Review Score: 7.0
- EarthChimp Protein Review:Why It’s Absolutely Worth a Try - March 20, 2023
- Ritual Protein Review – It’s Not That Great, Here’s Why.. - February 15, 2023
- hi! Protein Review- Breaking DownCricket-Infused Shakes - February 6, 2023